|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard wooden package.|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 working days after receive your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 sets per month for this membrane filter press|
|Filtration Area:||100 Square Meter||Chamber And Membrane Plate Dimension:||1250mm Square One|
|Filtration Chamber Volume:||1680 Liters||Chamber And Membrane All Number:||37 Pieces|
|Filtrating Pressure:||0.6-1.2Mpa||Motor Power:||4kw|
|Discharge:||Automatically By Itself||Voltage:||As Your Need|
sludge dewatering equipment,
sludge filter press
Mechanical dewatering membrane filter press equipment, 100m2 with 1250*1250mm filter plate
Membrane filter press consists of membrane plate and filter chamber made of ordered filter plates. The slurry materials are sent to filter chamber by the pressure of feeding pump and then go into filtrating media(filter cloth) to separate solid and liquid in slurry material.When solid in slurry material becomes cake shape, air is sent to membrane to fully squeeze the solid to reduce moisture content. If users have high requirement about filtration of sticky material and moisture content ratio, this machine has its own special characteristics to meet the need.
Advantages of this membrane filter press:
1. The membrane filter using a filter plate expansion design. Plates gas to make it through the expansion and deformation, squeezing filter plate in the middle of the cake, thereby reducing cake moisture.
2. The gas cleaning technology. Stop feeding until the filter when the filter plate cake was introduced into high-strength pressure gas, further dried residue after filtration, which can reduce the residue among the capillary water, and water structures. (Preceding two advantages combined effect of moisture filter cake can be reduced to about 9%.)
3. Using filter plates slope design. Above the feed port design membrane filter press, filter plate through the ramps, so that the filtrate sufficient contact with the membrane, the maximum filter to improve the filtration rate, increase work efficiency.
4. The structure of the filter plate. Each piece is composed of a combination plate filter plate and a polypropylene filter plate composed together, and the combination plate is composed of two filter box, there are two equivalent while filtering cloth, like, not only to facilitate the replacement of cloth, but also makes efficiency multiplied.
5. The filter plate material. Plates membrane filter press is generally made of glass fiber reinforced polypropylene, natural rubber membrane using such a device using a stable, cracking experiments up to 10 million times.
6. Automation. Membrane filter press equipment using automatic wash cloth design, saving water, saving time. Also features automatic unloading design, which can have a control person.
Operation process of membrane filter press:
1. The hydraulic unit drive the head plate to press the middle plates and filter cloth between head plate and tail plate. And chambers form between every two plates.
2. The pump will deliver the mud into the chambers. Solids retainled in the chamber to be cake, and liquid flow out. Until the cakes is full. Then pump stops.
3. With about 10 minutes pressure holding. When you see there is no liquid flow it, the squeezing process finishs.
4. The plate shifter device will help to pull the plates one by one, and cake will discharge automatically.
This automatic membrane filter press is hot sale in the below infustry:
dyes, pigments, alum white powder, manganese, caustic soda, soda ash, chloralkali
salt mud, white carbon black, saponin, graphite, bleaching powder,
Synaptic powder, phosphor, sodium hydrosulfite, potassium chlorate,
potassium sulfate, ferrous sulfate, ferric hydroxide,
water purification agent (aluminum sulfate, chloride,
basic aluminum chloride) and so on.
Antibiotics (chlortetracycline, erythromycin, spiramycin, Jinggangmeisu,
Midecamycin, tetracycline, berberine, oxytetracycline),
calcium phytate, medicine inositol, growth derived sand,
organic phosphorus, glucoamylase.
rice wine, white wine, fruit juice, soft drinks, beer, yeast, citric acid,
vegetable protein, plant density sweetener, glucose, stevia,
maltose, starch, rice flour, corn syrup, gum, carrageenan, MSG,
spices, sauce liquid , oral, soy, seaweed.
|4. Refining||white oil, sesame oil, light oil, glycerin, machine oil, vegetable oil.|
|5. Clay||kaolin, bentonite, activated clay, clay, electronic ceramics clay.|
|6. Wastewater treatment||
a variety of liquid chemical waste water, sewage smelting, electroplating
wastewater, sewage leather, printing and dyeing wastewater,
sewage brewing, pharmaceutical waste water, sewage and
other environmental particulates clarify new equipment purification process.
All technical data of our membrane filter press:
|Filter area(m2)||Filter plate size(mm)||Filter cake thickness(mm)||Filter chamber volume(L)||
Filter plate number
|Filter plate size(mm)||
Filter cake thickness
Filter chamber volume
Filter plate number