|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard wooden package.|
|Delivery Time:||30-40 working days after receive your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30 sets per month for this disc centrifuge|
|Settlement Area:||35×107cm2||Input Capacity For Water:||10t/h|
|Application Area:||Pharmaceutical, Food, Chemical, Biological Products, Beverages||Feeding Method:||Pump Feeding Or Manual Feeding|
|Discharge Type:||Automatic Or Manual||Control Method:||PLC And Frequency Converter|
disc stack separator,
disk stack centrifuge
Chinese Medicine Extraction Stainless Steel Industrial Disc Bowl Centrifuge Machine
This disc centrifuge is a settlement centrifuge for separation of difficult to separate materials (such as viscous liquid and small solid particles composed of suspension or similar density liquid composition of the emulsion, etc.).
The disc centrifuge is a high efficiency, large output, advanced automation equipment.suitable for low solid content slurry, a smaller proportion of poor separation of immiscible liquids.
Application of the disc centrifuge separator machine
Disc centrifuge is the most widely used settlement centrifuge. From the laboratory to large-scale production has the applicable models. Can be used in medicine, chemicals, dairy products, beverages, petroleum, metallurgy, biotechnology and other industries.
This disc centrifuge can finish two separation process
1. Liquid-solid separation, (lower solid content slurry separation.) we name it clarify operation.
2. Liquid-liquid-solid separation,( a suspension of a viscous liquid with fine solid particles or an emulsion of liquids of similar density, etc.). We name it separation operation.
According to the disc separation inside the slag film in different ways, disc separator can be divided into piston slag disc separator with nozzle slag separator, and can be selected according to the characteristics of slag material way.
This disc centrifuge work wrinciple
Thermal coupling through the drum motor drive to do high-speed rotation around the main axis, the liquid feed pipe from the top center of flow to the bottom of the drum, the disc surface diversion hole trend to drum wall, the centrifugal force field, compared with liquid weight of solid phase formation of sediment sink to the drum wall, light liquid pumps to the heart by the light liquid exit discharge.
Heavy liquid within the cone along the disc tend to drum wall, then up to the heavy liquid flows through the heart pump discharges them from the heavy liquid, thus completing the heavy liquid and light liquid separation.
This disc centrifuge technical parameters.
Drum inner diameter
|Drum speed (r/min)||7300||7056||6600||6200||4500|
|Settlement area (cm²)||17.2×107||28.5×107||35×107||67×107||90×107|
Input capacity for water
|Motor power (kw)||4.0||7.5||11||18.5||55|
1. We have professional person on line to provide you comprehensive.easy-understanding and detail information and technical data about the machine you interested;solve your confusions or questions about the machine
2. Advise you the most suitable type of machine according to your requirement for your reference
3. Arrange the schedule if you pay a visit to our factory.
4. Send our technical engineer to your country for installation ,operation test ,slove questions and so on if required.
You can choose the centrifuge wrapped with foam plastic, and usually used in domestic customer. Also we can package the centrifuge into wooden box.