|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard wooden package.|
|Delivery Time:||40 working days after receive your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30 sets per month for this disc centrifuge|
|Settlement Area:||17.2×10^7cm2||Input Capacity For Water:||2t/h|
|Motor Power:||4kw||Application:||Solid-liquid;liquid-liquid-solid Separtion|
|Feeding Method:||Pump Feeding Or Manual Or Other||Discharge Way:||Automatic|
|Control Form:||PLC +Frequency Control|
disc stack separator,
disk stack centrifuge
Liquid liquid solid 3phase automatic separation disc centrifuge
This disc centrifuge is a settlement centrifuge for separation of difficult to separate materials (such as viscous liquid and small solid particles composed of suspension or similar density liquid composition of the emulsion, etc.). Disc centrifuge is the most widely used settlement centrifuge. From the laboratory to large-scale production has the applicable models. Can be used in medicine, chemicals, dairy products, beverages, petroleum, metallurgy, biotechnology and other industries.
This disc centrifuge can finish two separation process.
1. Liquid-solid separation, (lower solid content slurry separation.) we name it clarify operation.
2. Liquid-liquid-solid separation,( a suspension of a viscous liquid with fine solid particles or an emulsion of liquids of similar density, etc.). We name it separation operation.
This disc centrifuge separation factor is high, strong separation ability, the model can realize manual slagging or PLC program control time automatic slag, reducing labor intensity, improve work efficiency, hydraulic coupling to replace the traditional friction plate clutch , On-site non-dust clean white health. Depending on the need to use automatic or manual operation. Can also achieve long-range self-control operation. Machine structure is simple, easy maintenance.
This disc centrifuge work wrinciple.
1.This disc centrifuge is a vertical centrifuge, drum mounted on the top of the vertical axis, driven by the motor drive and high-speed rotation.
2. The drum has a set of disc-shaped parts that are nested with each other. There is a small gap between the disc and the disc. Suspensions (or emulsions) are fed into the drum from a feed tube located in the center of the drum.
3. When the suspension (or emulsion) flows through the gap between the discs, the solid particles (or droplets) in the centrifuge under the action of sediment to the disc to form a sediment (or liquid layer).
4. The sediment slides along the surface of the disc to be separated from the disc and accumulated in the largest diameter portion of the drum, and the separated liquid is discharged out of the drum through the outlet.
5. The role of the disc is to shorten the settling distance of solid particles (or droplets), expand the settlement area of the drum, the drum in the installation of the disc and greatly improve the production capacity of the separator.
6. The solids accumulated in the drum are removed manually after the separator has been shut down, or discharged from the drum without stopping the machine.
This disc centrifuge technical parameters.
Drum inner diameter
|Drum speed (r/min)||7300||7056||6600||6200||4500|
|Settlement area (cm²)||17.2×10^7||28.5×10^7||35×10^7||67×10^7||90×10^7|
Input capacity for water
|Motor power (kw)||4.0||7.5||11||18.5||55|
1. We have professional person on line to provide you comprehensive.easy-understanding and detail information and technical data about the machine you interested;solve your confusions or questions about the machine
2. Advise you the most suitable type of machine according to your requirement for your reference
3. Arrange the schedule if you pay a visit to our factory.
4. Send our technical engineer to your country for installation ,operation test ,slove questions and so on if required.
Packing and delivery :
We provide you reliable and fast package and variety kinds of transportation way to insure you get the goods in time and safely.
More information about our corporation ---Toper
1. Global Service
Since 2006,Our equipment has been exported to many countries all over the world such as India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Turkey, Israel, Burma, Jordan, Yemen, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Qatar, Korea, Azerbaijan, The UAE, Bhutan, Thailand, Lebanon, Bahrain, Egypt, Libya, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Tanzania, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, Guinea, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Congo, Gabon, Angola, Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Argentina, Bahamas, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Chile, Cuba, Venezuela, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay, Paraguay, Surinam, Australia, Russia etc.
2. Our Products
Our manufacturing base of filter equipment mainly produce full automatic or semi-automatic membrane filter press, recessed filter press, belt filter press, centrifuge, etc. All these products are widely used in mining, metallurgy, petroleum, chemical, medicine, textile, printing and dyeing, paper making, food, alcohol, inorganic salt, coal washing, and waste water processing industry.
We have won good reputation depends on our best qualified products and after-sales service. Warmly welcome new and old friends all over the world to come our company for good cooperation with each other!