|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard wooden package.|
|Delivery Time:||40 working days after receive your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30 sets per month for this disc centrifuge|
|Settlement Area:||35×10^7cm2||Input Capacity For Water:||10t/h|
|Motor Power:||11kw||Funtion:||Solid-liquid,liquid-liquid-solid Separtion|
|Application:||Biodiesel,vegetable Oil,animal Oil,vegetable Juice||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Feature:||Large Capacity,High Automatic Level||Operation Principle:||Centrifugal Force|
disc stack separator,
disk stack centrifuge
6600r/min High Speed Automatic Work Disc Bowl Centrifuge For Waste Oil Purification
The disc centrifuge is a high efficiency, large output, advanced automation equipment.suitable for low solid content slurry, a smaller proportion of poor separation of immiscible liquids, pharmaceutical, food, chemical, biological products, beverage products and other necessary equipment industries.
According to the separation mode can be divided into three-phase separator (liquid - liquid - solid) disc separatoand two-phase separation (liquid - solid) disc separa.
Features of the disc centrifuge separator :
This disc centrifuge separation factor is high, strong separation ability, the model can realize manual slagging or PLC program control time automatic slag, reducing labor intensity, improve work efficiency, hydraulic coupling to replace the traditional friction plate clutch , On-site non-dust clean white health.
Depending on the need to use automatic or manual operation. Can also achieve long-range self-control operation. Machine structure is simple, easy maintenance.
Working principle of the disc centrifuge separator
1. When the suspension (or emulsion) flows through the gap between the discs, the solid particles (or droplets) in the centrifuge under the action of sediment to the disc to form a sediment (or liquid layer).
2. The sediment slides along the surface of the disc to be separated from the disc and accumulated in the largest diameter portion of the drum, and the separated liquid is discharged out of the drum through the outlet.
3. The solids accumulated in the drum are removed manually after the separator has been shut down, or discharged from the drum without stopping the machine.
This disc centrifuge technical parameters.
Drum inner diameter
|Drum speed (r/min)||7300||7056||6600||6200||4500|
|Settlement area (cm²)||17.2×10^7||28.5×10^7||35×10^7||67×10^7||90×10^7|
Input capacity for water
|Motor power (kw)||4.0||7.5||11||18.5||
1. We have professional person on line to provide you comprehensive.easy-understanding and detail information and technical data about the machine you interested;solve your confusions or questions about the machine
2. Advise you the most suitable type of machine according to your requirement for your reference
3. Arrange the schedule if you pay a visit to our factory.
4. Send our technical engineer to your country for installation ,operation test ,slove questions and so on if required.
More informaiton about our corporation---Toper
1. Global Service
Since 2006,Our equipment has been exported to many countries all over the world.
2. Our Products
Our manufacturing base of filter equipment mainly produce full automatic or semi-automatic membrane filter press, recessed filter press, belt filter press, centrifuge, etc.
All these products are widely used in mining, metallurgy, petroleum, chemical, medicine, textile, printing and dyeing, paper making, food, alcohol, inorganic salt, coal washing, and waste water processing industry.