|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard wooden package.|
|Delivery Time:||40 working days after receive your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30 sets per month for this disc centrifuge|
|Settlement Area:||17.2×10^7cm2||Input Capacity For Water:||2t/h|
|Motor Power:||4kw||Application:||Pharmaceutical, Food, Chemical, Biological Products, Beverage Products|
|Feeding Method:||Pump Feeding Or Manual Or Other||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Control Method:||PLC +Frequency Control||Didscharge Way:||Automatic Slagging|
disc stack separator,
industrial centrifuge machine
Centrifugal force principle solid and liquid separation disc centrifuge
The disc centrifuge is a high-speed centrifuges for the mechanical separation and clarification of mixtures comprising solids and liquids.These machines can be used in a wide range of applications. Due to their special design, disc centrifuges work at a higher rotation speed than other centrifuges such as decanters. As a result, the centrifugal acceleration (g-force) generated by a disk stack centrifuge is significantly more powerful than in decanter centrifuges. Moreover, the disks included provide a large clarifying area. Thus,
it is possible to separate ultra fine solid particles from a liquid and to separate liquid mixtures in an efficient way. Refer to the specify function of the disc centrifuge ,it can be further divided into two series:
1. Liquid-solid separation, (lower solid content slurry separation.) we name it clarify operation.
2. Liquid-liquid-solid separation,( a suspension of a viscous liquid with fine solid particles or an emulsion of liquids of similar density, etc.). We name it separation operation.
Features of the disc centrifuge :
This disc centrifuge separation factor is high, strong separation ability, the model can realize manual slagging or PLC program control time automatic slag, reducing labor intensity, improve work efficiency, hydraulic coupling to replace the traditional friction plate clutch , On-site non-dust clean white health. Depending on the need to use automatic or manual operation. Can also achieve long-range self-control operation. Machine structure is simple, easy maintenance.
Application scope of the disc centrifuge :
1. Dairy separator: skim milk or clarify milk (out of solid impurities). Small separation machine is hand-driven, artificial discharge, suitable for pastoral herdsmen's home use ; large separators for industrial production, electric drive, automatic or artifical discharge.
2. Mineral oil separator: for fuel oil, diesel oil, lubricating oil and transformers oil etc similar emulsion,remove mechanical impurities and water.
3. Vegetable oil separator: for vegetable oil refining.
4. Animal oil separator: for refining animal fat in meat processing, or for fish oil concentration and separation processing.
5. Yeast separator: for concentrated yeast, nozzle discharge.
6.Starch separator: for removing protein in the starch and concentrating starch, nozzle discharge.
7. Lanolin separator:in wool industry for extracting lanolin,nozzle discharge.
8. Pharmaceutical disc separator: for the extraction of antibiotics, vitamins in the pharmaceutical industry;also for separating liquid-solid three-phase mixture in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
9. Beer separator: for beer, malt juice and other beverages clarification.
10. Latex separator: for concentrating rubber latex and out of impurities.
11. Paint separator: for separating impurities in the coating, to improve the quality of the coating.
This disc centrifuge work wrinciple.
1.This disc centrifuge is a vertical centrifuge, drum mounted on the top of the vertical axis, driven by the motor drive and high-speed rotation.
2. The drum has a set of disc-shaped parts that are nested with each other. There is a small gap between the disc and the disc. Suspensions (or emulsions) are fed into the drum from a feed tube located in the center of the drum.
3. When the suspension (or emulsion) flows through the gap between the discs, the solid particles (or droplets) in the centrifuge under the action of sediment to the disc to form a sediment (or liquid layer).
4. The sediment slides along the surface of the disc to be separated from the disc and accumulated in the largest diameter portion of the drum, and the separated liquid is discharged out of the drum through the outlet.
5. The role of the disc is to shorten the settling distance of solid particles (or droplets), expand the settlement area of the drum, the drum in the installation of the disc and greatly improve the production capacity of the separator.
6. The solids accumulated in the drum are removed manually after the separator has been shut down, or discharged from the drum without stopping the machine.
This disc centrifuge technical parameters.
Drum inner diameter
|Drum speed (r/min)||7300||7056||6600||6200||4500|
|Settlement area (cm²)||17.2×10^7||28.5×10^7||35×10^7||67×10^7||90×10^7|
Input capacity for water
|Motor power (kw)||4.0||7.5||11||18.5||55|
1. We have professional person on line to provide you comprehensive.easy-understanding and detail information and technical data about the machine you interested;solve your confusions or questions about the machine
2. Advise you the most suitable type of machine according to your requirement for your reference
3. Arrange the schedule if you pay a visit to our factory.
4. Send our technical engineer to your country for installation ,operation test ,slove questions and so on if required.
Packing and delivery :
We provide you reliable and fast package and variety kinds of transportation way to insure you get the goods in time and safely.
More information about our corporation ---Toper
1. Product Experience: Since 1997,we have done a lot of innovation and improvement in the field of filter and separation equipment.
2. Technology Capability: We join and make the standard of filter press industry in China.
3. Our Speriority: We are one of top 3 in the field of filter press of China.
4. Factory Scale: More than 250,000㎡ land area and continue developing.