|Place of Origin:||Origin of China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard wooden package.|
|Delivery Time:||about 25 working days after receive your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets per month for this chamber filter press|
|Filter Area:||80m2||Filter Plate Size:||1000*1000mm|
|Filter Chamber Volume:||1219L||Filter Number:||46pcs|
|Filtrating Pressure:||0.6Mpa||Motor Power:||4.0kw|
|Function:||Separation,concentration,extract,refine,clarify Etc.||Application:||Food,beverage,chemcial,mineral,pharmacy,biological Etc.|
|Filter Medium:||Filter Cloth||Filter Plate Material:||Reinforced Polypropylene|
|Filter Beam Material:||Carbon Steel + Stainless Steel||Condition:||New|
Mining Area Wastewater And Sludge Dehydrtion High Pressure Industrial Filter Press
As industrial waste water treatment requirements become more stringent, effective filtration increases in importance. Precious Metal Recovery, Oily Sludge Dewatering, Refinery Waste Lagoon Sludge, and Municipal Waste Water Treatment are just some examples of the applications the hard-working TOPER Series line of Recessed Chamber Filter Press systems can tackle.
Waste water slurry, such as metal hydroxides, alum sludge, etc., are pumped into the chambers of the filter press. Filtrate passes through the filter cloth and solids are retained. Solids collect on the cloth, forming an excellent filter cake, as if one were to intentionally pre-coat the cloth. As additional solids are pumped into the chamber, the cake continues to build until the entire chamber is full of dewatered solids. The press is then cleaned and recycled.
With plate sizes from 320 mm through 2000 mm, these presses offer a simple, reliable method of compressing and dewatering solids into cakes of 25-80% total concentration. This in turn provides clearer filtrate solutions than systems, which remove only free water.
Our Filter Press systems are available with Recessed Chamber, or Diaphragm Squeeze Plates and able to accommodate a wide variety of cloths. This line offers cake volumes from 15L to 20000L Options such as plate shifters, automatic hydraulic closures and mobile cake carts are also available.
Operation process includes the following,
1. The hydraulic unit drive the head plate to press the middle plates and filter cloth between head plate and tail plate. And chambers form between every two plates.
2. The pump will deliver the mud into the chambers. Solids retainled in the chamber to be cake, and liquid flow out. Until the cakes is full. Then pump stops.
3. With about 10 minutes pressure holding. When you see there is no liquid flow it, the squeezing process finishs.
4. The plate shifter device will help to pull the plates one by one, and cake will discharge automatically.
Our filter press technical parameters.
Filter plate size (mm)
Filter cake thickness
Filter chamber volume
Filter plate number
How to order filter press
According to your material property, processing capacity, solid content, we will give you a best suitable type filter press, like XZ30/870-30U, XZ100/1000-30U or others.
2. Together with specific requirments, select a right flow type(open or close), washable or non-washable filter plate, suitable voltage in your country.
3. The feeding pump is not included in the main machine, and if you need, let me know, we can help you to purchase it from our partner company.