|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard wooden package.|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 working days after receive your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets per month for this chamber filter press|
|Filter Area:||80m2||Filter Plate Size:||1000*1000mm|
|Filter Chamber Volume:||1219L||Filter Number:||46pcs|
|Filtrating Pressure:||0.6Mpa||Motor Power:||4000w|
dewatering filter press,
wastewater filter press
80m2 Industrial Filter Press Automatic Controlled For Printing & Dyeing Wastewater
Water is the very important resources to printing and dyeing enterprises, almost every process are indispensable to use water, and with the environmental pressure continues to increase, printing and dyeing enterprises are facing higher and higher water costs, in terms of economic or social benefits, Recycling of water resources is of utmost importance. It is understood that the total cost of printing and dyeing water production accounted for nearly one percent, how to achieve the re-use of printing and dyeing wastewater, reduce sewage costs, treatment of printing and dyeing sludge, a printing and dyeing enterprise concerns. Zhengzhou Toper Industrial Equipment Co., Ltd membrane filter press in the printing and dyeing sludge dewatering, to the greatest degree of solid-liquid separation of printing and dyeing sludge, to reach water resources and sludge cake resource utilization.
Printing and dyeing wastewater through membrane filter press after filtration, and then by reverse osmosis treatment, the water quality is clear, even more clear if in the indicators than the tap water. After the sludge treatment, to generate the cake with moisture to be 40%-50%. That is the wastewater re-use rate is up to 60%, which greatly improves the reuse rate of waste water and sewage discharge in printing and dyeing enterprises.
Our company supplies various types of recessed plate and plate-frame mechanical filter press, hydraulic filter press, membrane filter press, quick open filter press, full-automatic filter press and filter press spare parts.
1. Filter plate specification include: 320mm, 450mm, 630mm, 800mm, 870mm, 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500mm and 2000mm etc.
2. Filtration area up to 2000m2
3. Filter plate materials: cast iron, stainless steel, reinforced polypropylene, glass fiber polypropylene etc.
4. Flow forms: open flow, close flow, washable, non-washable, middle feeding and corner feeding etc.
5. Filter plate pressing modes: manual screw pressing, electric mechanic pressing and hydraulic cylinder pressing, Special filter press can be made on request.
Structure and working principle:
1. Filter press consists of frame, filter plate, pressing system (manual, mechanical or hydraulic) and electric control cabinet.
2. Frame consists of base, pushing plate, tail plate and beam and frame supports the pressing device and filter plates.
3. Filter plates are installed on the beam between tail plate and push plate, with filter cloth sandwiched in them.
4. In operation, the pressing device (cylinder piston rod or screw) drives the push plate to press the filter plate and filter cloth between push plate and tail plate. Filter chamber are formed between pressed filter plates and materials get into the filter chambers through the feeding inlet of tail plate. Solid particles are remained in filter chambers forming into cakes, while liquid is discharged out of the machine through press cake and filter cloth. To wash the press cakes, washing water can be introduced through the washing inlet of the tail plate. In similar manner, drying the filter cakes with compressed air going into the washing inlet.
5. Structure of plate-frame type and chamber type filter press is the same. Except the filtering part that consists of one plate, one frame and filter cloth, with filter chamber between plate and frame.
6. Liquid stream of filter press can be divided into open stream and close stream. Open flow refers to that the filtrate is discharge directly from the outlet of filter plate; Close flow refers to that the filtrate is collected from various filter plate before being discharged out of the filtrate port.
Our filter press technical parameters.
Filter plate size (mm)
Filter cake thickness
Filter chamber volume
Filter plate number
About our company:
1. About TOPER
Zhengzhou Toper is the leading supplier of industrial equipment in China, and also the professional exporter and service provider of filter and separation equipment.
2. Global service
Since 2006, Zhengzhou Toper has supplied products and service to over 200 enterprises of 30 more countries and areas excluding China mainland.
Southeast Asia: Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand; West Asia: Turkey, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan; Northeast Asia: South Korea, Mongolia; Middle East: Israeli, Palestinian, Oman, Bahrain, Iran; Europe: Russia, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, Finland, Poland, Romania; North America: Canada, America; South America: Mexico, Guatemala, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Bolivia; Africa: South Africa, Algeria and so on.
Our products are well-known at home and abroad. We have thousands of users throughout China and clients in the world markets. "Establish TOPER brand for the satisfaction of users" is our persistent pursuit.
Full automatic filter press, membrane filter press, mechanical compress filter press, jack compress filter press, cast iron plate and frame filter press, stainless steel filter press, round plate filter press, belt squeezing filter press, belt thickening and dewatering filter press, three-foot centrifuge, flat panel filter press, horizontal screw sedimentation centrifuge, tubular centrifuge, vacuum disc type filter, various filter equipment, filter plate and filter cloth and so on.
Our filter and separation equipments are widely used in mining, metallurgy, petroleum, chemical, environmental protection, electroplating, food, pharmacy, oil, biological, beverage, brewing, textiles, printing and dyeing, papermaking, inorganic salt, coal washing, sewage treatment, ceramics, leather such industries.
5. Factory Capability
Manufacture Experience: since 1997, we have done a lot of innovation and improvement in the field of filter and separation equipments.
6. Technology Capability, We join and make the standard of filter press industry.
7. Our Superiority, we are one of the TOP 3 in the field of filter press of China.
8. Factory Scale, More than 250,000 square meter land area and continue developing.