|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard wooden package.|
|Delivery Time:||40 working days after receive your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30 sets per month for this disc centrifuge|
|Settlement Area:||28.5×10^7cm2||Input Capacity For Water:||5t/h|
|Motor Power:||7.5kw||Control Method:||PLC+Frequency Converter|
|Funtion:||Solid-liquid,liquid-liquid-solid Separtion||Application:||Biodiesel,vegetable Oil,animal Oil,fruit Juice,Chinese Medicine|
|Feeding Method:||Pump Feeding Or Manual Or Other||Operation Principle:||Centrifugal Force|
|Discharge Way:||Automatic Bottom Discharge||Power:||380V/400~450V|
Model DHC400 stainless steel centrifuge filter separator of disc centrifuge used for yeast
Different type about the Grape Seed Oil Purification Stainless Steel Disc Bowl Centrifuge:
1. According to the separation mode can be divided into three-phase separator (liquid - liquid - solid) disc separatoand two-phase separation (liquid - solid) disc separa.
2. While the disc type automatic slag separator in different ways based on, can be divided into manual type automatic slagging disc separator and fully PLC controlled automatic slagging disc separator
3. According to the disc separation inside the slag film in different ways, disc separator can be divided into piston slag disc separator with nozzle slag separator, and can be selected according to the characteristics of slag material way.
Features of the disc centrifuge separator :
This disc centrifuge separation factor is high, strong separation ability, the model can realize manual slagging or PLC program control time automatic slag, reducing labor intensity, improve work efficiency, hydraulic coupling to replace the traditional friction plate clutch , On-site non-dust clean white health. Depending on the need to use automatic or manual operation. Can also achieve long-range self-control operation. Machine structure is simple, easy maintenance.
This disc centrifuge work wrinciple.
1. This disc centrifuge is a vertical centrifuge, drum mounted on the top of the vertical axis, driven by the motor drive and high-speed rotation.
The drum has a set of disc-shaped parts that are nested with each other. There is a small gap between the disc and the disc. Suspensions (or emulsions) are fed into the drum from a feed tube located in the center of the drum. When the suspension (or emulsion) flows through the gap between the discs, the solid particles (or droplets) in the centrifuge under the action of sediment to the disc to form a sediment (or liquid layer).
2. The sediment slides along the surface of the disc to be separated from the disc and accumulated in the largest diameter portion of the drum, and the separated liquid is discharged out of the drum through the outlet. The role of the disc is to shorten the settling distance of solid particles (or droplets), expand the settlement area of the drum, the drum in the installation of the disc and greatly improve the production capacity of the separator.
3. The solids accumulated in the drum are removed manually after the separator has been shut down, or discharged from the drum without stopping the machine.
This disc centrifuge technical parameters.
Drum inner diameter
|Drum speed (r/min)||7300||7056||6600||6200||4500|
|Settlement area (cm²)||17.2×10^7||28.5×10^7||35×10^7||67×10^7||90×10^7|
Input capacity for water(t/h)
|Motor power (kw)||4.0||7.5||11||18.5||