|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard wooden package.|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after receive your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||60 sets per month for this tubular centrifuge|
|Drum Diameter:||105mm||Drum Volume:||6L|
|Drum Rotate Speed:||19000r/min||Separation Factor:||480|
|Water Flow Capacity:||1500kg/h||Power:||2.2kw|
|Inner Dia.:||105mm||Motor:||380V,50hz Or As Require|
|Material:||304 Or 316L Stainless Steel||Drum Height:||730mm|
|Application:||Liquid Liquid Solid Separation|
liquid solid separation centrifuge,
tubular bowl centrifuge
2 phase Tubular centrifuge use centrifugal force for solid and liquid separation
1. Long-term warranty of 1 years.
2. Provide best necessary spare parts at low price.
3. Provide best service and technical support within 24 hours.
4. Solve all kinds of specilized confuse.
About ToperZhengzhou Toper is
1. the leading supplier of industrial equipment in China, and also the professional exporter and service provider of filter and separation equipment.
2. Global serviceSince 2006, Our equipment has been exported to many countries all over the world such as India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Turkey, Israel, Burma, Jordan, Yemen, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Qatar, Korea, Azerbaijan, The UAE, Bhutan, Thailand, Lebanon, Bahrain, Egypt, Libya, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Tanzania, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, Guinea, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Congo, Gabon, Angola, Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Argentina, Bahamas, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Chile, Cuba, Venezuela, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay, Paraguay, Surinam, Australia, Russia etc.
GQ Tubular Clarification Centrifuge separator is mainly used for liquid-solid separation.It is a high-speed centrifuge with strong separating capacity. The bowl of the separator rotates around its axis and forms a strong centrifugal force and the centrifugal force separates the suspension into liquid and solid. It is suitable for clarifying the liquids with very fine solids content.
The suspension is fed through the bottom of the machine and introduced into the bowl which has one outlet at the top. The clarified liquid comes out from the top outlet and leaving the solids deposit on the bowl's wall. When the bowl full accumulated with solids, there will be no liquid comes out, the machine shall be power off. Solid particles with larger density deposit on the inner wall of drum, gradually forming a sediment layer, which needs artificial discharge after downtime, the clarified fluid to the upper part of the drum is dischrged from the drainage mounth.
Productivity(water flow) (kg/h)